• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold X-Metal MARS signed by Jim Jannard & Hans

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
Has anybody heard from him. He dropped off these nice pieces, but there has been no responses. Just checking
Sorry guys, I've been working a lot so only just reading all my (hundreds) of messages now!

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Has anybody heard from him. He dropped off these nice pieces, but there has been no responses. Just checking

I just got a response that the price went up £100 more on one of the items he is selling

Username Hidden said:
I just got a response that the price went up £100 more on one of the items he is selling
There’s absolutely no need to try and diminish me. I apologised for the typo and messaged every single person who’d made an offer to apologise. What more can I do?

Username Hidden said:
There’s absolutely no need to try and diminish me. I apologised for the typo and messaged every single person who’d made an offer to apologise. What more can I do?

I was just responding to another member who’s wondering if anybody got any response. I PMed as you were posting your items. Taking more than 24 hours to respond makes other members, who are also interested, to wonder.

Username Hidden said:
I was just responding to another member who’s wondering if anybody got any response. I PMed as you were posting your items. Taking more than 24 hours to respond makes other members, who are also interested, to wonder.
You weren’t ‘kindly informing him’ as I’d already responded to apologise for my absence and give the reason as to why. Please stop commenting on this post as it’s a sale thread and you clearly don’t want to buy. Thank you

Username Hidden said:

Makes one wonder on shipping time frame...

Username Hidden said:
Makes one wonder on shipping time frame...
Logic dictates that would be within 24-48 hours.

so what is the price of these? 650£ or 750£

Username Hidden said:
so what is the price of these? 650£ or 750£
It’s £650 as stated. The typo was on another pair which have sold. Thanks

650 is really nice price - are you UK based?

Status
Not open for further replies.