• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Metal meets Prizm

I'm getting Blue Linegear Rubbers installed also...

freaking things will probably end up being my daily wearer HAHAHA !!!

or at least a pair that everyone will get tired of seeing on my fat face lol....

sky blue or dark blue linegear rubbers? i would go sky blue. i have sky blue on my plasma Juliets that have Sapphire Polar in them and the sky blue looks killer with the lighter or brighter blue lenses.

Sky blue rubbers for the Deep water but darker blue for the Sapphire Polars. I prefer the Sapphire polars myself but When I cut the First DW Prizm lens (sold to a member) I knew it would take off. Typically cutting the Turbine lens I know for the XS and R1 we keep the etching, and I think we can for the others.

When we say deep blue are we meaning the deep blue H2O, for fishing?

yea. full name is Deep Water Blue Prizm Polarized. it's not just for fishing. it's a great every day lens. i have been enjoying the hell out of them and i am pretty much land locked in the suburbs of Chicago. they really make colors pop.

sky blue or dark blue linegear rubbers? i would go sky blue. i have sky blue on my plasma Juliets that have Sapphire Polar in them and the sky blue looks killer with the lighter or brighter blue lenses.
I'm getting regular blue because I will be swapping between sapphires, jades and DWBs...

yea. full name is Deep Water Blue Prizm Polarized. it's not just for fishing. it's a great every day lens. i have been enjoying the hell out of them and i am pretty much land locked in the suburbs of Chicago. they really make colors pop.
Oakley confusingly calls it different things in different places - I call it H2O Deep Prizm to avoid confusion with the old deep blue polarised, which has a very different look.

They do seem to have settled on PRIZM Deep Water Polarized though. Plus Prizm Salt Water in a Radarlock array... which actually looks like Shallow. Plus Marine in SI, which also looks like shallow...

Last edited: