• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-metal Modding

After going through 20 pages of listings for forum posts. Ive fou d still no significant info on this. Im just giving up. Id really hate to mess my juliets up anyway. So cheers for all the help thus far. And sorry for being a noob here, just wanted to get out all the questions i couldn't beforehand

If you give up that easy, then I suggest you spend the few bucks to have it done..... We have done the research ourselves and put it into threads. As for T6 screws a simple ebay search will render your need also...

Not t6 screws just the pins in the nose so i can have a plasma with carbon orbitals and a carbon with plasma orbital frame

I did a search previously and couldn't find the answers either but I used a 1/16" punch to punch out the rivets. I didn't try to put them back though. Also, using a standard steel punch puts some scratches on the rivet. Someone else said use a brass punch but I didn't have one a the time. Ordering one from Amazon to try on my next one.

Latest Posts

Back