• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Metal Mods - Coloured Gaskets!

got the gaskets today. long story short, the gaskets on my carbon juliets were worn out and i didn't want to send them to oakley for a tune-up in order to just replace the gaskets. when i stumbled in this thread, i decided to give dg_mods a try. i've attached some pics below, sorry if they're crappy as they're from my phone. liking them so far. was surprised that dg_mods included a spare orange-colored set free. would've been awesome if it were the same red ones i ordered though! lol

before:

IMAG0636.jpg

after:

IMAG0662.jpg

IMAG0661.jpg

got the gaskets today. long story short, the gaskets on my carbon juliets were worn out and i didn't want to send them to oakley for a tune-up in order to just replace the gaskets. when i stumbled in this thread, i decided to give dg_mods a try. i've attached some pics below, sorry if they're crappy as they're from my phone. liking them so far. was surprised that dg_mods included a spare orange-colored set free. would've been awesome if it were the same red ones i ordered though! lol

before:

IMAG0636.jpg

after:

IMAG0662.jpg

IMAG0661.jpg

Beautiful! thank you for the review! and yes, enjoy the spare orange gaskets. that is Carotene, and you can come up with some really cool color combo options for that (maybe 24Kgold iridium)?

nice bro!!!

looking forward to yours coming in!

Beautiful! thank you for the review! and yes, enjoy the spare orange gaskets. that is Carotene, and you can come up with some really cool color combo options for that (maybe 24Kgold iridium)?

Thanks! Yup, carotene was the color of the freebie he gave me. Still trying to think what lens color would go well with it, as well as trying to look for a polished frame to use for it as well.

hopefully dg_mods sent mine already. havent heard from past few days..
he ships quick usually, dont worry:)
Thanks! Yup, carotene was the color of the freebie he gave me. Still trying to think what lens color would go well with it, as well as trying to look for a polished frame to use for it as well.

yes! perfect for a polished/fire combo!

Back