• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying X metal nose bridge

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

What’s up guys. I’m a longtime collector and damaged my nose bridge trying to tune up my glasses. If anyone has a nose bridge in the x metal color, I would appreciate the lead. You can email me at hkwinger99@gmail.com. Also, if anyone is tuning these up in Southern California, that would be a great lead too. I’m lost now that Oakley closed their warranty facility at HQ. Thanks guys.

Edit: Oakley Juliet I’m X-Metal Color.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
What’s up guys. I’m a longtime collector and damaged my nose bridge trying to tune up my glasses. If anyone has a nose bridge in the x metal color, I would appreciate the lead. You can email me at hkwinger99@gmail.com. Also, if anyone is tuning these up in Southern California, that would be a great lead too. I’m lost now that Oakley closed their warranty facility at HQ. Thanks guys.
X Metal.... What? There are a few...

Username Hidden said:
X Metal.... What? There are a few...
Juliet. X metal color. I think the nose bridge is shared with the Penny. Thanks

Username Hidden said:
Juliet. X metal color. I think the nose bridge is shared with the Penny. Thanks
Penny has a smaller bridge ... hang out .... someone here might have some parts from a beater... Good luck in your quest!

Username Hidden said:

Edit: Oakley Juliet I’m X-Metal Color.
I do tune ups I'm in San Diego. Also how damaged is your nose bridge? I have repaired alot that were damaged and able to save them.

Username Hidden said:
I do tune ups I'm in San Diego. Also how damaged is your nose bridge? I have repaired alot that were damaged and able to save them.
Thanks man. I got the glasses back together but I opened the hole on one side. It was my first time and the other side was so easy. Luckily it was my beater pair. The press slipped and damaged the nosebridge. I can still wear it, but I’d like to fix it properly if I get a chance.

E-mail me your contact info. I’m wearing a lot of my collection. After this experience, I don’t think I’ll be trying this with my gold pair or ichiro’s haha.

Thanks.

Username Hidden said:
Thanks man. I got the glasses back together but I opened the hole on one side. It was my first time and the other side was so easy. Luckily it was my beater pair. The press slipped and damaged the nosebridge. I can still wear it, but I’d like to fix it properly if I get a chance.

E-mail me your contact info. I’m wearing a lot of my collection. After this experience, I don’t think I’ll be trying this with my gold pair or ichiro’s haha.

Thanks.
You are in very good hands with Zach... Never ceases to amaze me! I always thought once you ding a bridge its done for! The man is a wizard...