• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X Metal Pick Today

KillerCollector

"Believe me, if I started murdering people there'd
Premium Member
Ok, bring on the comments. Im not a Juliet guy so I took a chance and picked these up today. I know their real. Condition? Worth? What needs replaced? Should I replace anything?

20150220_114418.jpg

20150220_114455.jpg

20150220_114546.jpg

20150220_114624.jpg

20150220_114639.jpg

20150220_114649.jpg

Last edited:
well we cant say about the condition until someone has them in his hands.. you have to check about the condition of the nose bridge, are they loose or tight? how about the lenses? are there any deep scratches? so far as i can see them you need to replace the rubbers (ear socks)...

Nose is loose and needs a tune up, lenses are ruff. They apparently were daily wearer's. Frames themselves look mint. And yeah, ear socks need replaced. Box is nice, small tear where the coin goes.

Last edited:
Thanks. I think I will get them tuned up. I just bought them for a trade or flip unless I fall in love with them.

for a used pair your box is amazing sir. Lovely. Welcome to the Juliet family. Surprised you do not like Juliets. They are my love and go to shades from Oakley. You have missed out as back in 2011/12 these could be picked up no boxes/papers for 195-215usd shipped.
You can pick up nose pieces and ear sox from ebay or linegear (other than black).
2) Also read the tutorial on how to take care of rubber parts on all Oakleys if you not have already.
3) Lenses what fits and what does not from other Oakley lenses if your gonna have them custom cut tutorial is also present here on OF. I think Jawbone lenses have the 8.75 curvature that u can pretty much use for R1, Juliet, XX, X^2. OR you can go thru linegear custom lenses they are my personal fav esp in Red Polarized. (not ruby red which they also have). Tanzanite blue if your ice person.
Again contgraz on your Juliet purchase. And enjoy.

Back