• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale X Metal Plasma Juliet 200 shipped

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Pm sir.

Some people reacted to this post.
Does anyone notice dates here anymore?

I found it funny that a guy with the user name Jameszombie brought a thread back from the dead.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Sorry... My bad i thought its still available and did not see the date.:(:headbang:

Username Hidden said:
Sorry... My bad i thought its still available and did not see the date.:(:headbang:
It could be but would be willing to bet with that deal it sold long ago.

I didnt see a sold anywhere, why can people not update this stuff. And I am kind of new so quit bashing. Makes people sound like jaded *******s.

Username Hidden said:
I didnt see a sold anywhere, why can people not update this stuff. And I am kind of new so quit bashing. Makes people sound like jaded *******s.
Not bashing Bro......it's to good a deal to still be available.

Dude, nobody is bashing you. I just thought a zombie bringing a thread back from "the dead" was funny. :) It's all good. Tons of things sell and the seller never updates or locks the thread. I've seen people searching through old threads message and find that it's still available. It's just pretty rare.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Hell yeah guys. Thanks. Just used to dealing with clowns... Like i'm the jaded *******. And yes Kes that was pretty ****in funny.