• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale X Metal Plasma Juliet 200 shipped

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
I didnt see a sold anywhere, why can people not update this stuff. And I am kind of new so quit bashing. Makes people sound like jaded *******s.

This happenes all too often, I'm guilty of it too. Don't take it personally it's all fun and games. I usually just directly PM them instead of posting on the tread.

Some people reacted to this post.
33176c9f8388fc27110d765e78eb7c67015820379f2e020e351e3a35c70c2f22.jpg

Sorry to butt in.i Have another plasma first generation very nice frame that i am thinking of selling soon. Just sold my polished frame yesterday. Keep posted. :)

Just because this thread looks to be old

just my opinion. it is really good if seller does self-manage & update the thread to Traded, Sold...etc, so to avoid confusion. Because if you hit the search for a certain frame finish, these threads old and new do come up.

enjoy your xmetal, and if you don't have one yet, enjoy looking for one! cheers.

This is not my thread guys ok. Sorry to butt in :sorry:

@Xire : just contributing my opinion, not directing at you or anyone. If you have one frame to sell, why not just list them in the exchange section. :cool-20:

I search frames so I just need to start paying attention. Thanks for the input.