• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘X-Metal Pricing - Relative Values (cacatman)

How do you suppose the relative value of XS XM will be in light of recent newly found stock?
I would say minimal affect as was the case when all the Mars and Craters were sold a few years back. There was a short dip but prices soon recovered.

Congrats on all who snagged one...

Edit - What may have made a difference was that Eyeframesman & Treefrogskin drip fed them into the market over a long period..

Last edited:
I would say minimal affect as was the case when all the Mars and Craters were sold a few years back. There was a short dip but prices soon recovered.

Congrats on all who snagged one...

Edit - What may have made a difference was that Eyeframesman drip fed them into the market over a long period..

A lot of people bulk bought them so I think it will be the same. I don’t expect much of a price drop.

I got your back!
Thought I remembered Treefrogskin selling loads of these back then - EYEFRAMESMAN MARS - Erap's post.....

b78b26605e0141647dba9e4586e4bdb8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

How do you suppose the relative value of XS XM will be in light of recent newly found stock?
I agree with @mjt42. Will probably cause a slight dip, but possibly most buyers will keep them. If they’ve just bought to sell, they’ll sell only if they make money, in which case, they’ll be probably asking only marginally less than the going rate, which probably won’t make a big diffence generally to prices.

Latest Posts

Back