• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-metal prints for sale on Oakley.com

SMman

I should Work at Oakley
I searched before posting but couldn't find a topic about the X-metal prints that are listed on Oakley.com. There are 5 different prints and they are limited to 40 copies each. Price is $275 USD. I would like to grab a couple but too much money for me to spend. Here's the link and pics of my 2 favorite:

Oakley X Metal Limited Edition Gicle Prints | Oakley
print.jpg
print2.jpg

I put "x-metal print" in the search and that thread did not come up. What's up with the search function? I figured it had already been discussed so did the search and came up with nothing. Feel free to delete this thread. Thanks for sending the link @Wicked. I will read it now.

The forum search function isn't like google. Google's pretty good at pointing you in the right direction even if the results don't match your keywords exactly.

But with this forum search, you really need to hit the exact right keyword or no love. And with all the variations of naming, abbreviations, and misspellings found here, that can make it quite a challenge.

That's kinda lame,where are the mars,romeo,Juliet's.......too much money for a picture unless it's signed by Jim or Hans.

Back