• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Metal Process

There's a new one on eBay now that's complete. If I didn't buy the one I got I'd do the BIN on that one. It's a later gen from what I could tell from the pics. The orbitals looked glossy.

Actually, I might still buy that one and sell the one I bought earlier. LOL
mmm glossy xx orbitals...sounds sexy. XX glossy after she seductively took her microfiber off last night.

XX blushed with flattery after BriP and S-Works drooled at her shiny x-metal curves, gleeming in the late autumn sunlight, debating whether or not to spray some lens cleaner on those two 24K's of hers.

haha Yoshi you are hilarious!

ps JulieX is WAYY better than any XX!
Pimp Daddy Romeo says 'man if you wanna see more, it's gonna cost you goood money'. XX likes to think she's the hottest thing since XX Ti02 came on the scene, but XX with her large orbitals and hint's of 24K gives her that sense of arrogance she needs. she's very materialistic that one....

LOL,,,,just wait 'till you know who gets his eye on this. Then we'll see if the expert says if it's a contagious disease or not...my diagnoses...yes, yes it is contaigious lol.

Back