• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Metal Repair By Mark2112

Oakley Penny Repair

just to refinish 30.00,and i guarentee if you dont like the finish you pay nothing.you gotta be honest though.ill try to post some decent pics of my juliets finish and you decide if its exactly what you want.

Hello,

I have 2 pairs of Oakley Penny Plasma with Ice Iridium and ruby iridium lenses. both of have the nose bridges loose . Can you fix the nose bridges? Also, there are couple nics on the lenses. Can you fix the nicks.

Please let me know the price to fix the nose bridges and fix the lenses of they they can be done. Also, let me know the price to fix the nose bridge alone. Please let me know the instructions how and where to send these.

Whats the turn around for the time I ship these these lenses to you/

I appreciate a quick response.

Thanks,
Chow

greetings all, just wondering you still accept repair work, I have a pair of pennies with the usual loose nose bridge that I would like restored if possible.
thanks!

what? am i missing something? :)
Mark2112 was the original screen name of The XMan. He's a constant presence here and posts daily. He's done bazillions of these and is a forum sponsor.
It's an amusing flashback that you bumped this thread from 2012 before you bumped into him elsewhere, because he's positively ubiquitous. Laughing with you, definitely not at you.

Mark2112 was the original screen name of The XMan. He's a constant presence here and posts daily. He's done bazillions of these and is a forum sponsor.
It's an amusing flashback that you bumped this thread from 2012 before you bumped into him elsewhere, because he's positively ubiquitous. Laughing with you, definitely not at you.

lol, I didnt notice it was an old thread from 2012 until now.. :).

Back