• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Metal repair in Canada

KryHavox

Oakley Beginner
Canada
Hey guys,

Just figured I'd let my fellow Canadians (and everyone else) know about a domestic option for X-Metal repair.

I've recently purchased a pair of Juliets which had a loose bridge and arms. I was looking for options to repair it or have it repaired. I came across an ad on Kijiji (which is currently down), contacted the person, exchanged a few messages, spoke on the phone (I may have had some doubts but after speaking on the phone I felt confident it was legit), I mailed him my Juliets, he received them 2 days later (Wednesday to Friday, yay Canada Post), he repaired them the same day and shipped them back to me (on Monday) and I received them Thursday. Bridge is nice and tight, same with the arms, couldn't be more satisfied.

His name is Alexander and here is his ebay store. There are many like it but this is his.

His ebay username is machinist*welder (in case I mess up the link).
He also sells some lenses and glasses.

He is located in the Lacombe, AB (Canada).

Give him a try, gals and guys, I do not believe you will be disappointed.
If needed, I will not hesitate to call upon his services again.
It's great to have a Canadian option, IMHO.

PM me if you have any questions.

I'm just letting people know about a good repair option in (Western) Canada, not starting a turf war, take it or leave it.

Glasses still sell for 300+. I bought several years ago in Iraq and broke within 6 months. Trying to fix the floppy arm. Any ideas/help???

Latest Posts

Back