• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Metal repair in Canada

Guys, just in case there is some confusion, I am not the person repairing the glasses, I am not self promoting here.
I know I've seen a mentioning of (what I'm assuming is) him before in the middle of some long thread without any contact details the result of his work (after sending him my glasses, as I mentioned in the original post) I figured I'd let others know, nothing else.

Not to take away from many other fine people who repair, customize and whatnot, having another good option is a good thing.

Guys, just in case there is some confusion, I am not the person repairing the glasses, I am not self promoting here.
I know I've seen a mentioning of (what I'm assuming is) him before in the middle of some long thread without any contact details the result of his work (after sending him my glasses, as I mentioned in the original post) I figured I'd let others know, nothing else.

Not to take away from many other fine people who repair, customize and whatnot, having another good option is a good thing.
Shame - the more people that can keep our Oakleys in good shape, the better...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back