• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X Metal Repairs/ Issues

ClankyBoots

Oakley Beginner
Planning on having more x metals on hand. So, I'd like to know which members here are trustworthy when it comes to repairs/tuneups? Have any of you entrusted a special/rare pair to someone for a tuneup? If so, how rare? What was the turnaround? Do they have an online store?

Searching for a page I saw describing potential x metal issues with no luck. For example, what fix would you guys recommend for Juliets/Pennys that slide down the nose easily? Bigger or smaller nose pads?
Bigger or smaller temple shocks? Bigger or smaller earsocks?

Planning on having more x metals on hand. So, I'd like to know which members here are trustworthy when it comes to repairs/tuneups? Have any of you entrusted a special/rare pair to someone for a tuneup? If so, how rare? What was the turnaround? Do they have an online store?

Searching for a page I saw describing potential x metal issues with no luck. For example, what fix would you guys recommend for Juliets/Pennys that slide down the nose easily? Bigger or smaller nose pads?
Anyone ever try this guy?

C085EFE3-344D-4104-A2A9-3F9B6CD68846.png

Put up pics. The nose may need tuned.

Plenty of members here do those repairs professionally…

X-Man for the win today for me. I just received an R2 refinish & tune-up job back from him and they are absolutely incredible...nose is tight, rubbers are solid, and the x-metal finish looks exactly how I hoped. Reasonable price and he knocked it out in less than 48 hours. I can't be happier with the outcome. 😎

I am located in The Netherlands and have a Juliet which is loose on the nose bridge. Does anyone have an address for repairs in The Netherlands?

Back