• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X Metal Rubber Sets Available Direct From Oakley

Bakesy

Oakley Beginner
UK
Seeing rubber sets advertised for ridiculous money has made me write this post. I contacted Oakley Europe by phone and have ordered and received black, rootbeer, red and green complete sets including 15 & 25 temple shocks and small and large nose pads (black with the red set) and temple sleeves. I have also received a complete set of Romeo 2 rubbers in black (I think you could get other colours too) and some small nose pads for XX metals.

Don't get ripped off, you should always try Oakley first.

Cool thank i'll be making the call in the AM... i think it takes so long coz it comes over from Holland well thats what i was told when i was on the phone to them paying for my juliet tune up guy said they get sent out there to have the work done?

Cool thank i'll be making the call in the AM... i think it takes so long coz it comes over from Holland well thats what i was told when i was on the phone to them paying for my juliet tune up guy said they get sent out there to have the work done?

yes, the post mark on one of my deliveries says Holland, the other Germany

Just my two cents----- I agree prices are really high for some on the Bay. Some people cannot just get them like we can. Middle of Russia, Brazil, etc... They are willing to pay that premium to get them too. No problem with that. Especially the rarer ones. I don't even call Oakley when I need something rare. Its the last thing on my mind, so congrats on that thought and for researching it too. 100 for those sets are pretty religeous here too.