• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X Metal Rubber Sets Available Direct From Oakley

Just my two cents----- I agree prices are really high for some on the Bay. Some people cannot just get them like we can. Middle of Russia, Brazil, etc... They are willing to pay that premium to get them too. No problem with that. Especially the rarer ones. I don't even call Oakley when I need something rare. Its the last thing on my mind, so congrats on that thought and for researching it too. 100 for those sets are pretty religeous here too.

I hear ya. being new to this game I seem to have got lucky with the parts and Oakley (UK) Europe. I have seen parts ordered from them being shipped from Germany and the Netherlands, and I followed a track and trace from Florida. therefore assumed all countries had access to the same stock. clearly not the case, although it can't be that difficult to source a supply from your own company which is at a different branch can it?

I called customer service last night and asked about XS replacement rubber parts and they told me that they have nothing. They aren't even offering the tune ups because it is completely shut down. The only thing he could do for me was send a pair of juliet nose pads to me.

You may have to just call numerous stores that sell Oakley and just ask if they have it. You might find a store or two that has something left in stock for the rubbers. I'd love to find some red OEM rubbers for the Juliet.