• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying X Metal Rubbers

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Man, i didnt think it was thta bad. Its not like i asked for these-View attachment 102256
I have a Spock in a size 8-10
And a 7 of 9 :shock:(Voyager) in a size 10-12

PM if interested ;)

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I really don't get it
Ear socks. Basically my thread got turned into 1 big joke.

Username Hidden said:
Only because there is nothing available in clear. However not a bad idea.....

Username Hidden said:
OMG don't be mad about it. It's actually a great concept and if they were available I'm SURE I'd have a few sets !! I have a Crater that the only way they will fit is if there is no temple shocks installed and they actually look good so I could imagine that clear all around would actually look kinda cool in a way.
And I have to admit this concept never even crossed my somewhat feeble mind so kudos to you for bringing it up !

Username Hidden said:
OMG don't be mad about it. It's actually a great concept and if they were available I'm SURE I'd have a few sets !! I have a Crater that the only way they will fit is if there is no temple shocks installed and they actually look good so I could imagine that clear all around would actually look kinda cool in a way.
And I have to admit this concept never even crossed my somewhat feeble mind so kudos to you for bringing it up !

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409195016.494627.jpg

Username Hidden said:
I was mad. I even joked myself. But when even XMM the metal guy starts joking about rubbers well i knew i had to give up.

I mean i was NOT mad.

:focus:So what color are you looking for really for x squared and Romeo