• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X Metal/Ruby Clear Juliet

Dyeraudio

Juliet Enthusiast
With the help of Skripter2k I was able to acquire this Plasma frame that came with 4 sets of lenses. This was the best combo out of the bundle. Ruby Clear lenses are mint 10/10. Dallas CL lister had them for sale for a long time. I didn't know Skripter2k was in the Dallas area so after a quick PM he was willing to help me with a pickup and ship. Now let me tell you I didn't know this member at all and all it took was one PM and he was willing to drive 1 hour each way in traffic/construction, meet the guy and get them shipped. I want to extend my greatest thanks to him and let everyone know what a class act he is. I received tons of pics before shipping as well. One thing I can say about the Forum is great friendships can be made as well as members helping each other out to the fullest extent! Thanks again Andrew.... Your help is much appreciated!

y3yrubym.jpg

yqe7edyz.jpg

ryjedyny.jpg

You're welcome Scott. I am glad to have gotten the chance to know another fantastic member of this forum. Anytime you need help again let me know.

Great to hear about the help from people on the forum. Awesome looking lenses, I am sure the finished product will look even better. I can't wait!

Back