• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale X-Metal Sale. Romeo, Juliet, XX, X-Squared, Romeo 2, Mars.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I am going to be selling off my collection so I thought I'd start with these. Not taking trades because as stated I am no longer going to collect. only keeping two pair of glasses. Would like to ship to US only. Sorry but I worry about cites or other fees.

Romeo 1 X-Metal with BI lenses. Lenses are in excellent condition with no spider cracks. Comes with micro bag only. SOLD!!!

9772491D-98D3-4A37-98CC-6E469CAA9281_zpsxjjx9tkg.jpg

Romeo 2 Gary Scelzi. Lenses are in great condition for their age. Comes with micro bag only. SOLD!!!!

2D79AE23-14F1-4B68-B151-0814B89056DD_zpszvyczkcw.jpg

X-Metal XX with Black Iridium lenses. No ear stems or nose pieces. Lenses are flawless. Comes with replacement 24k lenses and micro bag. $460.00

75443CE1-AC75-47ED-BF41-80F506A109B6_zpshgu3pyfe.jpg

X-Metal Mars with BI lenses. New with micro bag and new Linegear red mirrored lenses with extra clips. $360.00

2C3415D3-969C-4E85-90E5-0468CFF6DA49_zpsvtxjcafb.jpg

X-Squared X-Metal with Ruby lenses. NIB, comes with everything you'd get from the store. Never worn only displayed. SOLD!!!

56775282-DB3B-488B-A4D2-5744BABA0583_zpsxllq9qwj.jpg

Juliets Carbon with Polarized BI lenses. Worn a few times look new. Comes with everything you'd get in the store. $400.00

35D0A54A-BB57-447A-A488-2BDBFD36905E_zps8m5vjyfm.jpg

Juliet 1st generation Plasma with fire iridium lenses. NIB, box matches serial number. These have never been worn. SOLD!!!

0912A2AB-BFB0-4B0E-8175-A06589DF6C3B_zpsxqdt3oxl.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Some nice pairs. Sorry to hear you're selling off everything.
With I had the cash to pick up a few.

Very sad to see you let them go. But Im sure a lot of members are are happy to have them.

Plasma Fire Juliet's are sold. Thank you.

PM sent

Damn sorry to hear you stop collecting. I remember when you got your cases. Glws wish I could afford the R1 or XX

Thanks IUSTEVE it's a tough decision but one that's for the best. I honestly have let my Oakley obsession take over!!

Username Hidden said:
Thanks IUSTEVE it's a tough decision but one that's for the best. I honestly have let my Oakley obsession take over!!
As i battle to wipe some of my O debt i often think the same thing. I just need to keep it a secret from the Mrs until I get it all paid off lol.

i personally lost the drive for any more oaks. and the vintage pieces prices are just getting ridiculous. but damn you got some choice pieces. good luck man.

The Mrs's wasn't the issue it was spending 8 hours a day searching for Oakley's!! lol. Thanks freakface.

Status
Not open for further replies.