• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X Metal Serial Number

Only the very last 4th gen pairs have the split box, the majority have a two part box as pictured. The suffix is what determines the generation for the first three gens, not that A prefix on the box.
Cheers for the help.which part of the numbers on the box pictured is the suffix then?
04-120 SKU
A53470 ?? Doesn’t seem to mean anything??
7 00285 04120 Barcode

Cheers for the help.which part of the numbers on the box pictured is the suffix then?
04-120 SKU
A53470 ?? Doesn’t seem to mean anything??
7 00285 04120 Barcode

The box numbers do not indicate the suffix. Only the number on the glasses arm will show this.

How do you all tell generations of romeos? Is it the serial? Of course it probably is..derr...my main question is how high of serial number did gen 1 go to.. and would this be gen 1
20180907_092118.jpg

Hello friends. I have a pair of Oakleys that I'm trying to identify. Based on the serial number format (J######), I can see the model is X-Metal / Black Juliet. My question is, how can I determine which generation they are? I have been told they are 1st generation, but would like to be able to verify this. Any guidance would be appreciated.

Hello friends. I have a pair of Oakleys that I'm trying to identify. Based on the serial number format (J######), I can see the model is X-Metal / Black Juliet. My question is, how can I determine which generation they are? I have been told they are 1st generation, but would like to be able to verify this. Any guidance would be appreciated.

X Metal Serial Number

How do you all tell generations of romeos? Is it the serial? Of course it probably is..derr...my main question is how high of serial number did gen 1 go to.. and would this be gen 1View attachment 524137

Those look familiar:)

I thought you could tell a 1st gen by the Squared ear stems near the temple screw. 2nd gen would be rounder.

Latest Posts

Back