• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X Metal Serial Number

But even on the initial release below 5000 x Juliet did still have variations on the red color too though
Shades have always varied with batches, but the early Ruby lenses with the silicone coating were the deepest colour by some margin in the under 5k run.

incorrect. Many of the XXXXXX serials had deeper rubies. It was a hit or miss
From my experience, I agree. The pair I had from 10,000 odd was ultra Red Ruby. The process of creating Ruby lenses was, as we all know now, very 'hit or miss'. The first 5,000 may have been the movie-tie in, but the lenses appear to still have the same 'hit or miss' on the depth of the red/purple in the Ruby.

Good Night, thinking about buying a XSquared Xmetal from a guy who lives next to me, but checking the SKU it suposed to be OO6011-03 X-Metal - Ruby, but it's OO6011-06 on them, which is the Polished Carbon - Black Iridium Polarized number. Is it original or I'm holding a fake one?

OMetal.jpeg

Good Night, thinking about buying a XSquared Xmetal from a guy who lives next to me, but checking the SKU it suposed to be OO6011-03 X-Metal - Ruby, but it's OO6011-06 on them, which is the Polished Carbon - Black Iridium Polarized number. Is it original or I'm holding a fake one?

View attachment 1076819
The question which needs to be asked, should be directed at the seller! Maybe they've been redone as X Metal, rather than Carbon: ASK HIM.

Latest Posts

Back