• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X Metal Serial Number

First post newbie here. Wondering if someone can give me some information on a set of Juliet’s I have. From what I’ve gathered from the information available I have some 1st generation titanium/gold Juliet’s with serial# T031563. These are in mint condition with new root beer nose pieces and ear socks. Any information would be appreciated.

First post newbie here. Wondering if someone can give me some information on a set of Juliet’s I have. From what I’ve gathered from the information available I have some 1st generation titanium/gold Juliet’s with serial# T031563. These are in mint condition with new root beer nose pieces and ear socks. Any information would be appreciated.

What do you want to know?

Sounds like you nailed it. What’s up?

What do you want to know?
Just trying to find out how rare these are. I am interested in selling these if the price is right. I’ve only wore them a handful of times and I’m not a collector. However, I do know that they are quite hard to find now. Maybe someone could point me in the right direction.

Just trying to find out how rare these are. I am interested in selling these if the price is right. I’ve only wore them a handful of times and I’m not a collector. However, I do know that they are quite hard to find now. Maybe someone could point me in the right direction.

Take a bunch of pics and post them on the thread linked here:

Value Thread Ask About Prices Here

Your best bet is to check recent sales on eBay. Not what they’re listed for but what people actually paid. Prices depend on many things.

Your best bet is to check recent sales on eBay. Not what they’re listed for but what people actually paid. Prices depend on many things.
I looked at so many my head started to steam. The information is kinda overwhelming to say the least. I really love these glasses but I am afraid to wear them, lol. Judging by some of those prices, I should set them to the side and let them increase in value.

Back