• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-METAL silk road

I just had a dream where an old friend of mine was getting married which is kinda strange because he's already married IRL but anyway he had won a contest to get to borrow a Rolex for the wedding and it looked exactly like a FMJ only it was made of solid gold and really heavy but only priced at $10,800 and change which I thought was quite reasonable for what you're getting but then the ship got hit by a bunch of big waves and started sinking and then the Hertz rental car return guy tried to steal the watch but before he could the zombies got him. Okay I made up the part about the zombies but I really dreamed the rest. And yes some products made in China are junk but there are others that are as good a quality as you can find anywhere else.

I just had a dream where an old friend of mine was getting married which is kinda strange because he's already married IRL but anyway he had won a contest to get to borrow a Rolex for the wedding and it looked exactly like a FMJ only it was made of solid gold and really heavy but only priced at $10,800 and change which I thought was quite reasonable for what you're getting but then the ship got hit by a bunch of big waves and started sinking and then the Hertz rental car return guy tried to steal the watch but before he could the zombies got him. Okay I made up the part about the zombies but I really dreamed the rest. And yes some products made in China are junk but there are others that are as good a quality as you can find anywhere else.
And one time at band camp.....

Latest Posts

Back