• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Metal Size Comparison

Batwolf

Double Team
Premium Member
Portland, OR
Does anyone have all of the X-Metals that they can line up for size comparison? I'm wondering how they all compare in size. I know the fitment chart goes like this I think?

Size (small to large)
- Penny
- Mars
- Juliet
- Half X
- Romeo 2
- XX
- X-Squared
- Romeo

Anything I'm missing? If anyone has pics of them wearing all of these that would also be nice to see!

It's pretty subjective. I think the Juliet fits pretty dang small, but the Mars was OK, and the XX and R2 are about equal.

What are you using to compare sizes? Overall lens area? Width?

I guess overall lens, width and fitment is what I'm going by. Personally I have only tried on Juliets, Mars, X-Squared and Romeo 1. The Juliet was too small, X-Squared was a little big, Romeo 1 was large and the Mars (while smaller coverage) had the best fit.

i find that the XX is a bit bigger than xs..in terms of coverage both are excellent for me..but being asian i don't know if that info will do you any good..hope this helps..
scam402.jpg

Thanks for those pics guys, that definitely helps. The XX appears to be bigger than the XS so there goes that idea.

Back