• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X Metal Tune Up

oakleyandi

Oakley Expert
SoCal
Ok guys, I've been reading a lot of threads about the turn around for your tune ups from Oakley... Guys... this is painful... I'll be going to HQ this weekend, if someone wants it's tune up done, just sent your frames to my address (PM for it) and the cost for the tune up 65 bucks (pm for my paypal) and of course money to ship your frames back... In HQ it will take no more than 1 hour for various frames and I don't mind to take' em and if they finish early then I'l ship the same day or ship monday if I can't get to the post office on time... it's tuesday morning and I'll be going saturday so hurry if you want your frame to be done fast.

Hey Carlos, just a heads up.... they open at 9am and they did 3 frames for me in about 30 minutes.

They typically do a BOGO; you pay $64.99 for the first pair and they'll do a 2nd pair for you for free.

If you don't have anyone shipping you a frame, just bring two of your own.

Hey Carlos, just a heads up.... they open at 9am and they did 3 frames for me in about 30 minutes.

They typically do a BOGO; you pay $64.99 for the first pair and they'll do a 2nd pair for you for free.

Is that true? That would be great if it is cuz i have another frame i would like tuned up!

That's what the warranty rep told me when i brought in 7 frames for tune ups. He said, "Well, we usually charge $64.99 for a tune up and we'll do an additional as a courtesy. If you need additional ones, we'll have to charge another $64.99." So i picked which ones i wanted tuned. I ended up getting my X Metal XX and JiveSEVEN's Penny tuned for the nose bridge and he did the earstem washer for my TiO2 XX for free just cuz it was real easy.

WOW!!! that's really nice! yeah, I'm taking two pairs to tune up anyway!

I'm going this sat bro, gotta ship one of the frames ASAP to a new owner and need it tuned up, so is not only that I wanna go, it's that I NEED to go bro, maybe we'll meet up there!

Yea I was gonna go last Saturday but something came up and I had to cancel. But I will surely go this Staurday

Back