• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Metal Unobtanium - Interchangeable?

hi I am real keen to refurbish my Romeo 2s can you kindly connect me to the shop or help me buy the parts?

I am in New Zealand and have no way of sorting these beautiful sunglasses through the agents here.

It was an Oakley Store in a shopping mall here in California. The Glendale Galleria to be precise. I doubt they'll ship to New Zealand :sad: Could try though.

2202 Glendale Galleria
Glendale, CA 91210
(818) 243-2570

It was an Oakley Store in a shopping mall here in California. The Glendale Galleria to be precise. I doubt they'll ship to New Zealand :sad: Could try though.

2202 Glendale Galleria
Glendale, CA 91210
(818) 243-2570

Thank you SpliceD, I rang them but they said they carried no stock, and that I should work through my local agents (who do not provide Romeo 2 parts or service). Will wait for something to appear on ebay....

It's funny they told you that as they told byzanz the same thing. I think the difference is that i actually walked into the store and knew they had those baggies and asked for them. I think they're trying to hide it from people who want to buy it and flip to make a profit. I didn't ask for more than one pair when i helped byzanz buy them, but i doubt they would've sold me more than just the one set.

Oh and to add to why i knew they had them, i walked into the store with my X Metal XX on and asked if they had extra nose pieces. The manager then walked to the back room and pulled out a bunch of spare parts to see if any would fit. That's when i saw they had Romeo 2's.

Back