• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Metal Unobtanium - Interchangeable?

Just Btw I have been recording a list of cross reference parts for the X-metal line in MSexcel. Its not complete but it takes into account everything from rubber bits to the size of those tiny hinge washers.. and just a note, although the arms on the juliet/mars and XMXX/Romeo are the same, The Earsocks used on the earlier two (Romeo and Mars) are different to those on the newer pairs. The Earsocks on the Juliet are much larger(+longer). Interchangeable, but not the same.

Mods, can we make this a sticky? I keep digging this up to look up stuff.

I also know that the Juliet nose pieces CAN work in the XX... just not perfectly. You have to kinda stretch them on, but it's better than nothing.

It's prolly a long shot, but does anyone have any experience with using juliet nosebombs for Romeo 2?
I just a got a pair with the one big nose bomb and a small one too ( wtf ) and that just fits me so much worse than say just the small ones on my other Romeo 2.
Prob is my juliets are in a diff city so i can't try it right now -.-
Plz lemme know if u've got a clue o_O

It's prolly a long shot, but does anyone have any experience with using juliet nosebombs for Romeo 2?
I just a got a pair with the one big nose bomb and a small one too ( wtf ) and that just fits me so much worse than say just the small ones on my other Romeo 2.
Prob is my juliets are in a diff city so i can't try it right now -.-
Plz lemme know if u've got a clue o_O

just tried. the juliet nosebombs are way too big, just falls off.

Back