• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold X-metal Vault

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Selling a Large X-metal vault in good condition. This can fit an R1, XX, XS and the rest of the smaller xmetals. Only issue is the foam is gone. Can be easily replaced since @Dbninc sells them in the US.
$120 shipped f&f i'll post photos tonight

Some people reacted to this post.
@Dbninc took over the foam gig? I was wondering what happened to the UK brother that was doing all the foam. Not the same, I believe.

Username Hidden said:
Selling a Large X-metal vault in good condition. This can fit an R1, XX, XS and the rest of the smaller xmetals. Only issue is the foam is gone. Can be easily replaced since @Dbninc sells them in the US.
Brother, not to interrupt but DAMN, can't we have a reprieve from that avatar? Look at mine, kind, loving, gentle. Warms the heart...
:lol:

Username Hidden said:
@Dbninc took over the foam gig? I was wondering what happened to the UK brother that was doing all the foam. Not the same, I believe.
I believe when @Ali Foam was looking for someone to resell the foams in the US @Dbninc took the offer.

Sorry i'll look for a better avatar soon 😂

Username Hidden said:
I believe when @Ali Foam was looking for someone to resell the foams in the US @Dbninc took the offer.

Sorry i'll look for a better avatar soon 😂
Ahhh, Thanks.

Just giving you a little grief....its all good.

Username Hidden said:
Pm’d 😁

Username Hidden said:
CeNOUXyXEAAuOsc.jpg

Awesome bloke right here as well :cool-20:

SOLD THANKS!

Status
Not open for further replies.