• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Metal - Worth Repairing?

They are a juliet plasma gen 2. Definitely worth repairing.
Very solid advice!

You can also purchase original lenses, and new prizm lenses cut to fit your Juliet. @Chris A Hardaway has several for sale now in the X Metal exchange.

Then send your new lenses in with your frames to get tuned up, and they will come back good as new.

Oakley still sells Juliet replacement rubber on their web site for around $10 as well.

Very solid advice!

You can also purchase original lenses, and new prizm lenses cut to fit your Juliet. @Chris A Hardaway has several for sale now in the X Metal exchange.

Then send your new lenses in with your frames to get tuned up, and they will come back good as new.

Oakley still sells Juliet replacement rubber on their web site for around $10 as well.
Thanks for the info mate. Ill flick him a msg see what it costs for a new pair on lens. seen a couple on ebay but not polarized. Hopefully the bloke in Sydney will let me know how much im up for and ill be able to see if it's all doable. Thanks for your advice mate

I am more than happy to declare England a dumping ground for old X-Metals, please feel free to send them here and I will ensure they are “disposed of” in the correct manner....

Latest Posts

Back