• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Metal XX 24k ( Craigslist Steal Of The Month)

Rezechs

Oakley Expert
San Jose, CA
Found these babys locally in San Fransico, had about a 45min drive to get to the city and meet the guy, when i arrived i complained that the bridge was rather loose compared to my super tight pair i brought with me so i got $50 knocked off on the price...
Overall they are in good condition they have fading on the top of the hammer stems but no chipping yet, the top of the orbitals has scratches that looks like it was rubbed on the concrete but the lenses are flawless so overall the shades are great for a pair im going to actually wear, especially for the price =)

IMG_20130907_171204_035_zps3749d571.jpg

Very nice pick up off CL man. When I picked up a pair of IH Juliets this summer I did the same exact thing. I had an XS with me and showed him how tight the nose was in comparison, knocked 50.00 off the top for me as well.

Congratulations on the awesome find. Getting them cheaper is even better. I wish I could find steals like this on my CL.