• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying X METAL XX 24K LENSES AND RUBBER KIT

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking for 24K lenses for the XX Metal

And the rubber replacement kit, can be from any of the compatible rubber kits.

Shipping to Canada :crazypilot:

Please PM

Some people reacted to this post.
Thanks, Oakley Canada doesn't have the lenses online and the rubber kits are only brown last I checked. I can always wait till I get to a vault south of the border. Figured someone nay have spares.

Username Hidden said:
And the rubber replacement kit, can be from any of the compatible rubber kits

Yes it can but if you get the Juliet rubber kit you will get Juliet nosebombs which look like crap on XX's.
You might want to check out a set of the new LineGear XX rubbers. I used their XS rubbers on a custom pair recently and they were of nice quality:
http://linegear.ocnk.net/product-list/28
A call to Oakley Canada (877) 625-5396 and a check with their warranty/ Customer Care dept might get you the lenses you want from O-Ca., warranty stock is not visible online.

Username Hidden said:
Yes it can but if you get the Juliet rubber kit you will get Juliet nosebombs which look like crap on XX's.
You might want to check out a set of the new LineGear XX rubbers. I used their XS rubbers on a custom pair recently and they were of nice quality:
http://linegear.ocnk.net/product-list/28
A call to Oakley Canada (877) 625-5396 and a check with their warranty/ Customer Care dept might get you the lenses you want from O-Ca., warranty stock is not visible online.

Much appreciated, hadn't thought that the nose bombs would be way off. Good to know.

Update, just got off the phone with Oakley Canada. Absolutely no stock of anything for XX Metal. But if I send my X-metals in ( As in give them to Oakley) I get 30% off a current pair,excluding elites. WTF???

I should have everything you're looking for.

For the rubbers, do you need both earsocks and nosepieces?

Username Hidden said:
Absolutely no stock of anything for XX Metal. But if I send my X-metals in ( As in give them to Oakley) I get 30% off a current pair,excluding elites.

They didn't used to want the frames back, just the serial number where applicable and they would give a discount. Maybe it works different up north.