• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale X metal XX complete SOLD

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
I been checking like every hour. How do I miss these things. Even posted want to buy, lol.
Don't see anywhere where they say sold...so maybe PM seller..

Some people reacted to this post.
First post says he has dibs.

Username Hidden said:
First post says he has dibs.
Lmao didn't see that. My apologies @MachineHead
In this case it is still suggested to PM anyway because "dibs" doesn't always mean the seller and potential buyer in fact made a deal. It's sort of a "get in line" move.

Ok. I have sent pms to seller and MachineHead.

Username Hidden said:
Lmao didn't see that. My apologies @MachineHead
In this case it is still suggested to PM anyway because "dibs" doesn't always mean the seller and potential buyer in fact made a deal. It's sort of a "get in line" move.
no worries. I just wanted to know more details before actually "making a deal" while still maintaining my place in line. I lost an opportunity before because I simply asked the price then someone else posted dibs or pmd. didn't want that to happen again. (a little back story)

By the rules, the only way to "get in line" is to make an actual offer to buy, whether it's at asking price or a best offer. Asking questions only counts if it's combined with an offer, such as, "Does it come with [XYZ]? If so, I'll buy them for $xxx."

The seller may choose to honor a "dibs" post while questions are being asked if he wants, but it's completely within his rights, and the forum rules, to move on and accept another real offer in the meantime.

Username Hidden said:
By the rules, the only way to "get in line" is to make an actual offer to buy, whether it's at asking price or a best offer.
how do you do that if there wasn't a price to begin with!?

Username Hidden said:
how do you do that if there wasn't a price to begin with!?

Good point; the rules don't address that.

Username Hidden said:
Good point; the rules don't address that.
exactly!

just to be clear, I'm good with the asking price. just need to know what type of box/coin.

@supersharp and I have come to an agreement and just waiting for @Pjam23's response.

Didn't know XX's were this entreating..... I need get a pair to see what all the hype is all about!

Status
Not open for further replies.