• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X Metal XX Gold - Thoughts?

the metal bug has sunk it's teeth deep into you!! xx gold is a good choice but i've a feeling there's going to be a few more metals heading your way!! (resistance is futile).

I'm trying to limit myself to one of each model (one Juliet, though I have two already, one xx, etc.).

Last edited:
XX 24K is a great color style I think. It stands out but it doesn't look bad. The 24k lenses are also great.
Good luck on limiting yourself to just one pair of each style lol.

I'm trying to limit myself to one of each model (one Juliet, though I have two already, one xx, etc.).

Lol soon this will become one of each frame type and then one of each colorway and finally "what the heck these things are discontinued, I better get backups for my favorites!"

And then those back-ups become customs and you wonder if you should get another stock pair as proper back-ups....

Got all the XXs ,the 24k is the only one I have never worn nor will I ever ,unless of course I become a pimp.Good for the display case though.

Back