• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X Metal XX keep a hero from going blind, but need repair...

This is what this community is supposed to be.
This ☝️☝️☝️☝️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Just found this story a few years later and was looking at how amazing and talented that everyone is! When the powers that be want us battling each other and hate for reasons we can't do anything about ex race, gender, color etc whatever yet reading stories like this restore my faith in humanity and I thank God we are not all past the point of redemption and loving our neighbors. Okay, onwards to further story update with a maybe before and after pic 🤞

I want to tell you all how gratifying it has been to have so many of you care so much. Those Oakley save my bacon, and I always liked the way I looked in them. My wife gave them to me as a surprise over twenty years ago, and I've been avoiding wearing them the last few years for fear I'd break them.

Zach is going to be helping me put them back in fighting order, and it's really decent of him, and of all of you, to keep one small good thing in my life. (When you find a thing that works for you, it's a treat to be able to have them, even if it's something most people would think was incidental like sunglasses. Good sunglasses are not in any way incidental, especially for me. I will probably never wear anything but my Oakleys and my Wayfarers.

Anyway, thank you all for this, and thank you, Zach, for being such a professional!

All the best,

George Oldroyd
Do you have a pic, Sir? Also, thank you for your service and dedication in protecting our Nation! God bless you! (Hope that meme is ok to share because I felt that it was befitting to all the heroes who restore faith in humanity daily! ❤️

31e4c92c81aa4e68cf7a7a11551f3867.jpg

Back