• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X Metal XX Lenses

-=Jeff=-

Oakley Expert
I need to replace the messed up pair of RX Lenses on my X Metal XX.

I ordered a new set from Oakley.com to find out the lenses are on back order. any of you know if back order will become NLA? I am sort of bummed out, I really wanted to start wearing them again but need lenses

Backorder could mean anything, from a few days to a few months. In some cases, they may even sell out and will just refund you the money. The only thing you can do is hope they get to you at some point. Out of curiosity, which color did you order? 24k or Black Iridium?

Okay, so I have the Oakley Black Iridium lenses coming..

NOW.. how do I get a pair of Black Iridium Polarized lenses for these frames? if I could get them or have them made, I would be all set..

Thoughts?

Oakley didn't make a polarized lens for the XX Metal so the only way to get some will be some non authentic lenses or have someone custom cut a pair from some other Oakley polarized lenses.

Oakley didn't make a polarized lens for the XX Metal so the only way to get some will be some non authentic lenses or have someone custom cut a pair from some other Oakley polarized lenses.
Unless they were RX ;) my X Metal XX are RX Polarized but there was a anti-glare coating on the back side that is smudged and I need to replace them with with new lenses.

So how do I get a pair custom cut? how do I know what Lens I need to buy to do this

Back