• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Metal XX Linegear Small Vs. Large Nosepads ... ?

MysteriousRacerX

Oakley Beginner
So I'm getting OEM lenses for my XXs, but need some [unavailable from Oakley] replacement nose pads. I see Linegear has them, but there's a small vs. large ... I don't recall if the XXs originally came with two sizes? Does anyone know if there was only one size OEM, does it match the small or large?

Thanks!

There were two sizes originally,unless you are asian or really little I would get the small,I am pretty average and thats what I use,

Jus to assure you. The original XX box set comes in 2 sizes. The larger nose bomb is attached to the frame and the smaller pair is inside the box.

Finally got around to ordering, picked up two sets of small for my XXs, I guess those ship from Japan? Used the standard delivery (not in a huge rush). I remember I ordered a hood once for my Supra, direct from Japan, took like a month ... :/

Anyway, just went with black to match the existing rubber, probably use black iridium lenses (OEM Oakley), keep these simple. Then maybe get crazy with my Juliets, flat black (via XMan) custom color rubber, etc.

Great to hear that Linegear has "picked up the gauntlet" and produced a proper product to fill a much-needed void! Gonna pick up a pair of the nose pads soon. I don't have a very large or wide nose, so I think the size "Large" will fit the bill. Thanks to 'Mysterious racer X' and 'nightpusher1' for the info!