• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X Metal XX Nose Pads

My frustrating search for proper fitting nose pads for my discontinued X Metal XX continues! Other than E-bay, does anyone have any advice as to where to look? Any after-market (such as Walleva, Exovista, etc.) pads out there? :sad:

Please inform. Thanks!

If you're desperate, a cheap but effective substitute is notepads from Juliet's. They don't fit perfectly, but will work. Just gotta stretch them onto the mounts.

There are a few mentions of Linegear in this forum, they have full sets (T shocks, earstems etc) and are of good quality

If you're desperate, a cheap but effective substitute is notepads from Juliet's. They don't fit perfectly, but will work. Just gotta stretch them onto the mounts.

Great tip Splice.....however, be sure to soak the Juliet pad in very hot water for a bit to make it more pliable. Stretching a "cold" Juliet pad on an X Metal XX pad mount will cause the upper "point" to push through the pad thus leaving a hole in it.

Currently, I have an inexpensive (aka Cheap!) pair of clear, folding adhesive nose pads on the sunglasses ($4.79 on E-Bay) - not what I want on my expensive Oakleys, but surprisingly utilitarian! I'll investigate all of your kind suggestions. Thanks again!

Linegear no help - will keep checking, though. Still wish for an after-market company to get involved.

if linegear dont do them yet, youre sorely out of luck aftermarket wise.. theyre the leader in regards to rubber kits. my last pair was from oakley australia. the lady on the phone swore they didnt have any left, but when i sent the frame in for a tuneup they came with nosepads back- SCORE! that was half a year back though.

Back