• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold X-Metal XX Plasma w/ Ice XP005592

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hello OF

Selling a Mint Serialized X-Metal XX Plasma with Ice lenses.

Glasses were just refinished by @zwc0442 since arms had Patina. Nose bridge is tighter than factory. Temple arms and hinges are perfect. OEM rubbers are like new with no tackiness. OEM Ice lenses with purple hue have few light scratches 8.5/10. Serial is still visible XP005592

Comes with Microfiber bag only

Asking $625 Shipped CONUS

_MG_0784.JPG
_MG_0781.JPG
_MG_0780.JPG
_MG_0783.JPG
_MG_0788.JPG
_MG_0794.JPG
2018-04-26 14.58.33.jpg
2018-04-26 14.59.15.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Nice!

Sexy, sexy!

When you say refinished, do you mean the plasma is no longer the original plasma? Or, do you mean Zach took his titanium etch to it and cleared the discoloration?

It was refinished all the way to make sure the Plasma finish would be the same everywhere.. this was before

22873BA6-F939-4308-9EC4-EBA7205D58D3.jpeg

Username Hidden said:
It was refinished all the way to make sure to finish would be the same everywhere.. this was before

View attachment 466890

Yeah, I was wondering because it didn’t look the same silvery plasma finish that my other two XX had.

I remember this frame, the discoloration was minor if I recall. Perhaps the etch would’ve removed it?

Still a gorgeous frame, but I’m mainly interested in OEM Plasma. This should definitely sell!

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
Yeah, I was wondering because it didn’t look the same silvery plasma finish that my other two XX had.

I remember this frame, the discoloration was minor if I recall. Perhaps the etch would’ve removed it?

Still a gorgeous frame, but I’m mainly interested in OEM Plasma. This should definitely sell though!

No doubt.. I decided to do that to remove all imperfections so the frame is basically like new

Last edited:
Damn it! All these plasma XXs coming up when the funds are low...if only you’d take trades lol

Status
Not open for further replies.