• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X Metal Xx Purchased End Thread

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hey guys I'm trying to buy some X metal XX. I recently purchased juliets and realized they look good, but i'd rather have a larger pair of metals to fit my larger face :smile:

I would prefer the frames in plasma but any will do.

Not really looking for insanely low serials or anything just a decently solid/tight and fairly clean pair. Willing to take any condition and I'll have the x man refinish if necessary . Not really biased on the lens color. PM me what you've got and maybe we can make a deal. To help narrow it down I'm looking to spend between $200 - $300 give or take. Paypal is ready!

I also have a pair of x-metal/black iridium juliets, clean, a little loose but ive held much worse, that I would be willing to trade for the XX's. Obviously I will add cash on top if necessary.

To keep the thread clean pm me any offers, questions, or concerns. Thanks guys.

Some people reacted to this post.
i am afraid it will take you a while to get LNIB...coz that is what your description implies...would recommend to try buying a good pair and change new replacement lens...just saying....

Username Hidden said:
i am afraid it will take you a while to get LNIB...coz that is what your description implies...would recommend to try buying a good pair and change new replacement lens...just saying....

Thanks, correction; some scratches are fine, preferably no major flaws, I'm fine with small scratches and some weathering just not a 5/10 frame. Either way please let me know what you have to offer!

Bump. Does anyone have a decent pair of plasma XX's?

pm sent on plasma XX

Looking for basically any x metal xx that I can refinish or tune up if necessary. I am also interested in frames only, just please have all rubber. Anyone interested in x metal Juliet's with black iridium?

I've got about $360 I can part with. I would prefer plasma frames if possible but open to almost any finish other than 24k

Xx's on their way and then off to the x man. Will post a new thread for my juliet sale

Status
Not open for further replies.