• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Metal XX Serial Number

Status
Not open for further replies.
We dont see fake serials yet, so just buy it. As a wearing frame at least it doesnt make a difference, you can always get rid of the fake marks by Xmans beadblasting.
Thanks a lot mate. I'll get them, take picture, and post the suspicious serial number tomorrow night.

takes some serious wear to fade a Xmetal XX serial- must have really been used hard. only serial fade i've heard of is the titanium gen1. will be curious to see a pic tomorrow (y)

Here you go pic of the actual frame I got today. I have to use flash to be able to see the whole serial.
The serial is so faded that only last 4 digits are visible when you look very close at a certain angle.

But I guess the font doesn't look weird after all. :D
E93818D1-8FB1-4825-8790-C3678DE5489A-1940-0000016C2C4B8728_zpsa039744a.jpg

Here you go pic of the actual frame I got today. I have to use flash to be able to see the whole serial.
The serial is so faded that only last 4 digits are visible when you look very close at a certain angle.

But I guess the font doesn't look weird after all. :D
E93818D1-8FB1-4825-8790-C3678DE5489A-1940-0000016C2C4B8728_zpsa039744a.jpg
This looks okay and I have a worse one ;-) Is this come with Ruby, right?

This looks okay and I have a worse one ;-) Is this come with Ruby, right?

I've checked in O-Review Serial List and it showed X-Metal (Frame) / Black X-Metal XX (Lens). I didn't even know they produce such lenses.
But I got mine just the frame as I need to put Rx lenses in it. And I didn't ask the previous owner of the original lenses it came with.

By the way, you're from Oakley Society right? The name is too familiar. ;)

I've checked in O-Review Serial List and it showed X-Metal (Frame) / Black X-Metal XX (Lens). I didn't even know they produce such lenses.
But I got mine just the frame as I need to put Rx lenses in it. And I didn't ask the previous owner of the original lenses it came with.

By the way, you're from Oakley Society right? The name is too familiar. ;)

You are correct that I am from OS same you ;-) Anyway XX is my favorite as it fit very well on me.

Sorry, mine has no serial, so as the other one of my boss, both bought about 8 years ago. Could you kindly tell the price? Many thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.