• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X Metal XX Tio2 (soon to have clear lenses)

Hahahaha

I have Litterally no clue.. but I will ask

yeah I’m sure I’ll get questions as I look pretty different to most people in them..

not sure I would of attempted the look back when my head had hair but now I look like an egg I couldn’t give 2 ****s

I'm still amazed at how hard it is for them to get the curve right. Is 8.75 really that curved for RX?

I don't see why they would get any more attention. People wear all kinds of bold/thick framed glasses; metals are just more unique and stylized than some thick plastic. In general I rarely get comments when I wear metals; people just don't know what they are, and there are so many flamboyant frames out there that perhaps people are used to frames standing out.

That said, I do get comments on my Flak 2.0 RXs; I think most people don't like the look when they're not transitioned.

Well, my experience is otherwise.

Ever since 'Donnie' scoredhis massive summer hit "Snelle planga" (translation "Fast shades", slang for remarkable sunglasses) in the Netherlands, 2018, I get quite a lot of "Snelle planga!"comments from kids and (young) adults on my X-metals. 😂

And those are sunglasses , not even eye glasses... I bet he'll the OP will get a lot of questions on his XX eyeglasses. :)

Back