• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X Metal XX TiO2 With Ducati Rubbers

xmetalfreak

Oakley Beginner
SoCal
just want to share what boredom does to me.LOL actually just got rubbers today.

IMAG0193.jpg

IMAG0192.jpg

IMAG0191.jpg

Just got my TIO2 this very afternoon. AWE-SOME (thanks Joben). Going to put white rubber on mine...but Ducati red looks good as well. I tell people I sit at home nights and polish sunglass frames and metal sunglass cases and the "crazy sob" looks start.

Just got my TIO2 this very afternoon. AWE-SOME (thanks Joben). Going to put white rubber on mine...but Ducati red looks good as well. I tell people I sit at home nights and polish sunglass frames and metal sunglass cases and the "crazy sob" looks start.

where you get the white rubber kit? I want one too hehe

hahaha! me too. when some relatives and friends see my collection the first comment i get is them asking for a pair.LOL and second questions is "do you ever wear all of them?".:cool:

hayop! ganda ah LOL
salamat bro.haha just called oakley and tried to ask for another pair of earsocks but they ran out. the agent said its back ordered.

i also asked about the stoppage of the xmetal line, he said that its true to the current models. but oakley will release newer models by 2013.

Latest Posts

Back