• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Metals In The Wild

Oh, and Frank was there too...

20161229_144948.jpg

My fourth ever x-metal-in-the-wild sighting outside of a forum meetup, I ran into this guy wearing plasma/ruby Juliets at the Safari Park in San Diego last week. He noticed my Juliets as well but we didn't chat. And no, I didn't try to buy them off his face...

View attachment 304061
Funny thing is he's watching you take the photo thinking. "This guys taking a photo of me and thinks I don't notice?!?!"

Funny thing is he's watching you take the photo thinking. "This guys taking a photo of me and thinks I don't notice?!?!"

That was during a stop where we all got off and fed you through a fence. That pic is fairly zoomed and cropped; I was being pretty discreet, making it look like I was taking your picture.

But yeah it did feel pretty Dingo-stalker creepy...

We were on one of the upgraded tour rides, only three families / about 12 people total. He was sitting in the row behind me, other side of the cart, so when we were both looking off in the direction he was sitting, I had a natural viewing angle to see the base tint.
I hope you were prepared to rescue them if they fell off.

That was during a stop where we all got off and fed you through a fence. That pic is fairly zoomed and cropped; I was being pretty discreet, making it look like I was taking your picture.

But yeah it did feel pretty Dingo-stalker creepy...
Dingo stalker creepy BAD!

Latest Posts

Back