• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Metals In The Wild

The most comments I have received for my X metals have been at oakley stores mainly vaults for some reason, in Atlanta, Florida , North Carolina, and few other states I have I visited. I am mostly rocking my Romeos or X xx's when I go. They love them. At work thow I would get comments on them as I used to wear them all day at my job..

Usually no matter what pair I'm wearing, if I walk into an O store, the only comment I'll usually get is something like "hey, those are..... um ..... Juliets right?" I rarely ever wear a Juliet. Lol.

Good point- but I still can't wrap my head around leaving a near indestructible item which can be completely rehabbed with little expense (relatively) just sitting in a case never worn. If anything the pieces people should leave in their cases are the O-Matters or the frames with rubber that there's no aftermarket sources for. Shrug, to each their own- me? I'm wearing these frigging science wrapped in art face jewelry LOL

This. I approach wearing Metals with more enthusiasm than I do the O matter pairs. Virtually indestructible and will last longer than 98% of forum members interest in this hobby. I keep them in a case, but none of them collect any dust!

:)

Because you put the Dillon's lens on X-Metal frame. If those are put on a pair of Holbrooks i doubt it will garner same amount of mentions.

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk
Hhhmmmm, something tells me that you're wrong lol...

I could put my Dillon lenses in a Frog or Brook or Turbine or Big Taco or Sliver or Badman and it would command way more attention than any Oakley lens...

The Matte finish just does something to people that they immediately stop and ask...or stop and stare...

:)

Agree. I also get more comments and questions on my XX Stealth with Dillon black matte than any other pair
Again you put it in X-Metal frame.

@Litos i respect your point. I believe that I've never seen any of those matte other than in X-Metal frame, so I really am not convinced that only the matte lens did it, i think the matte lens combination with Oakley X-Metal frame made it stands out garnering those cool mentions/ praises.

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk

My stealth Romeos with polarized sapphire gets looks and mentioned ;)
IMG_4343.jpg

Latest Posts

Back