• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Metals In The Wild

Was buying 9 rubber kits for Juliet when another employee walks up and grabs a box. Guy checking me out says hey he's buying these. Guy next to me has Juliets on and he's like man please can I have one. Said u are lucky, yea I'll just take 8. Passing the O love.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Was buying 9 rubber kits for Juliet when another employee walks up and grabs a box. Guy checking me out says hey he's buying these. Guy next to me has Juliets on and he's like man please can I have one. Said u are lucky, yea I'll just take 8. Passing the O love.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Good to see there's a reason for oakley to continue to sell Juliet rubber kits.

At a wedding in Annapolis, Md and ran into this guy Chad! First xmetal sighting in the wild for me! He is a Oakley freak like the rest of us, so I told him about the forum. I sure we will see him soon. So welcome in advance Chad. View attachment 176946

This is a old post, but is Chad still around? I would like to chat with him a bit. Continue on.

*edit*

I saw three pairs of badmans at universal in February.

Last edited:
Yup, just a bunch of badmans. Jerry rice wore a pair of madmans to a super bowl thing a couple years ago.

Caution: a myriad of folks don't consider Badman/Madman as true "X-Metals" because of the use of O-matter and dubbed it a marketing tactic.
Sometimes they are jokingly referred to as O-Metals because their serialized X-Metals don't stink...

That said, saw a guy rocking the Plasma Sapphire Badmans at the park last weekend.

Caution: a myriad of folks don't consider Badman/Madman as true "X-Metals" because of the use of O-matter and dubbed it a marketing tactic.
Sometimes they are jokingly referred to as O-Metals because their serialized X-Metals don't stink...

That said, saw a guy rocking the Plasma Sapphire Badmans at the park last weekend.

Yea, that was more sarcasm than anything. Love my badmans. I had no idea they had a bad wrap until yesterday. But I am just poking the bear at this point.

Back