• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Metals In The Wild

Owned my pair for 10 years now ,wear them a lot, but rarely seen x-metals on people here in Europe.
So far i've only encountered 1, during the Airforce days here in Netherlands, Apache pilot sporting his Plasma/Emeralds like a boss, was pretty funny thing, was checking out his Apache, he looked at me saw my Ice, i noticed him looking and saw his glasses and we both did a small nod as in "cool another Juliet" at exactly the same time :p

That was about 7 years ago though, never seen any other around. Seen lots of Minutes, Five's, jackets, and back in the day a lot of Square 2.0's but x-metals are rare.

At the moment i only have one, but finding this forum and discovering they are "end of life" i might pick up more Juliets if i get a good deal, and if my wife doesn't kill me when she finds out this plan :assassin:

I've only seen one other person wearing a Mars before just a few days back...its really hard to spot anyone with X-Metals here in SG. Unless considering looking at myself at the mirror everyday with a different X-metal :D

I saw a guy wearing a Juliet with Ruby at Ohio turnpike rest area on the way back to VA two days ago...

Well I can now say I have seen X-Metals in the wild. This past holiday weekend I seen one guy wearing a pair of Juliets in Walmart and another guy wearing a pair of Juliets at the campground we were at. This was a first for me.

While at disney world in florida I saw a husband wearing x squared and his wife wearing the matching juliets. Plasma/fire iridium I think.

While at disney world in florida I saw a husband wearing x squared and his wife wearing the matching juliets. Plasma/fire iridium I think.

That's pretty cool. I have rarely ever seen folks wearing X-Metals. I believe I've only seen a couple people wearing Juliet's.

That's like the Corvette wave thing, right? There should be such a thing for Oakley x-metal wearers... the x-metal nod.

Owned my pair for 10 years now ,wear them a lot, but rarely seen x-metals on people here in Europe.
So far i've only encountered 1, during the Airforce days here in Netherlands, Apache pilot sporting his Plasma/Emeralds like a boss, was pretty funny thing, was checking out his Apache, he looked at me saw my Ice, i noticed him looking and saw his glasses and we both did a small nod as in "cool another Juliet" at exactly the same time :p

Latest Posts

Back