• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Metals In The Wild

I agree, fair play.

I can't say anything as I have a pair of polished Penny's with polarized yellow lenses I use when I'm running at night to cut down the headlight glare.
With all the plonkers round here with fogs on for no reason that makes a lot of sense.

I was at concord mills mall last Friday and a guy walks by while I was checking out with a pair of plasma juliet a on his head! I sent my son to run him down till I got there which started a 30 min discussion about Oakleys
Well damn.

Sent from Q's S8+

I agree, fair play.

I can't say anything as I have a pair of polished Penny's with polarized yellow lenses I use when I'm running at night to cut down the headlight glare.

I placed a yellow lens in a titanium Romeo. Use it for driving.

I was at concord mills mall last Friday and a guy walks by while I was checking out with a pair of plasma juliet a on his head! I sent my son to run him down till I got there which started a 30 min discussion about Oakleys

Did you offer to buy the Juliet?

He certainly enjoys Oakley. Perhaps he’s a lurker here?
I'm on to you. :lolsign:

Screenshot_20180306-095716.png

I live in the Northeast and we don't get any sun :cool-20: so hardly see them here. I try to represent when possible, don't want them all to become museum pieces It's also hard to check out what people are wearing without staring and looking like a stalker. That said, I've seen many people rocking metals on vacation at Disney or elsewhere in Florida, Cali. Maybe I'll try to strike up a convo in the future like @Chris515000 and see where it leads.

Back