• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X-Metals In The Wild

Just ran into a guy wearing XM romeos, XMs are pretty rare sight around here

I'm in California , in summer time usually see people with Juliet's , x squared and romeo1 once in a while, the non x metals every day (bat Wolf, Pitt boss, fast jakets, I'm not to familiar with non x metals, but can see the oakley logos on the sides of the frame or the words oakley in the nose bridge...
And I did buy from some local collectors and their oakley towers /display are full of good stuff...

Oscar from The Office showing off his new bike, which is the same type of bike Lance Armstrong rode...

Looks like he has some Livestrong Jawbones too lol

629A0941-08DA-4274-9325-6FC739DE10EE.jpeg
9BFEF60B-874E-490E-98EB-11B0C675BD3E.jpeg

I recently got a new job in downtown Atlanta. As I was walking around last week I happened to see an Atlanta streetcar driver who was stopped picking up some people. I did a double take when I saw that he was wearing a pair of polished blue iridium juliets. That is the first time I have seen someone else wearing metals in years.

Saw a pair of XM Julie’s with blue aftermarkets that looked pretty good on Tuesday here at a concert/fireworks show

I recently got a new job in downtown Atlanta. As I was walking around last week I happened to see an Atlanta streetcar driver who was stopped picking up some people. I did a double take when I saw that he was wearing a pair of polished blue iridium juliets. That is the first time I have seen someone else wearing metals in years.
Welcome to my hometown.

Sent from Q's S8+

Back