• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

X metals on ebay

THE_FOOT

Oakley Beginner
Hi, my name's Marc, from Cheltenham in the UK.
I've joined primarily as I'm selling 2 pairs of X metals on ebay, a pair of copper penny's and a pair of Juliet's.
I'm posting as there may be some of you watching the auction on the penny's, some Brazilian guy has bid against himself with a zero feedback account and then placed a bid with a different account. If he's here I want to make him aware that as I stated in a message I won't be posting them abroad!
He's ruined the bidding process as I can't cancel the bids, if anyone here is bidding I'll probably have to relist them with a BIN.

Regards, Marc.

Seems common unfortunately, I watch a lot of Juliets on the bay and they get relisted regularly! I bought a pair recently which the buyer told me had been relisted 5 times due to dodgy international bidders and non-payment - worked to my advantage in the end as he was getting so sick of relisting he accepted an offer but can't be good for eBay, you'd think they'd tackle this better.

Yes, it's annoying, I've blocked both accounts but it doesn't seem to cancel the bids, I think he's bid out of spite that I won't post to him.
If I relist and anyone here is concerned I'm not legit etc I can also be found on pistonheads as EX51GE R mainly posting in the watch section or my Exige build thread or Instagram the_foot